Grace Ads Administration
- The Grace Classifieds is updated twice each month, around the 1st and the 15th. Ads will not carry over from one edition to the next unless the ad is re-submitted.
- Ads included in the Grace Classifieds program will be for immediate needs related to housing, jobs, items for sale, and volunteer opportunities. Long term and/or recurring ads will not be included in the Grace Classifieds program.
- Ads submitted before the 1st of the month will be included in the first monthly distribution. Ads submitted between the 1st and the 14th will be published in the second monthly distribution.
- Personal and business ads are generally not included.
- The Grace Classifieds is intended and designed for users 18 years of age and older, and use by anyone younger is not authorized.
Disclaimer: When you submit a classified ad for publication in Grace Classifieds, you agree that the advertisement becomes the property of Grace Church. Submission of an advertisement does not constitute a commitment to publish the advertisement, and publication of an advertisement does not constitute an agreement for continued publication. Grace Church reserves the right to edit, reclassify, revise, reject, or cancel any advertisement at any time, in its sole discretion. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Grace Church be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of information or services. Publication of an advertisement does not constitute endorsement of the activity or service by Grace Church.