1. Complete the Membership Application and sign the Membership Covenant.
Attend one of our membership classes* to gain a full understanding of what Membership at Grace Church means! You will then be assigned a membership coach who will meet with you for a brief (30 minute) interview.
2. Meet with a Membership Coach to share your testimony of faith in Christ.
Your coach will call you to set up a convenient meeting time for the two of you. (Couples may interview together if preferred.) This will be your opportunity to share your testimony of faith in Christ and ask any questions you may have regarding Grace Church. The information you share during this meeting will be communicated with our Ministry Staff and will be kept confidential. If you have not yet been baptized and are ready to take this step of obedience to Christ, your coach will help you get started in the baptism process.
3. Recommendation by the Ministry Staff
Upon completion of your membership interview, the Ministry Staff will recommend your membership to the Board of Elders. You do not need to meet personally with either the Ministry Staff or the Elders, only a membership coach. Membership recommendations are reviewed at the monthly meeting of the Board of Elders.
4. Approval by the Board of Elders
Based on the recommendation of the Ministry Staff, the Elder Board will give final authorization to your membership. You will receive a letter from the church indicating the board's approval of your membership application!
* Attendance at one of our Membership Classes is required. This is the best way to gain an understanding of the core values and vision of Grace Church. We will cover the Membership Covenant in detail and give you ample opportunity to interact with members of our staff.